Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Viber is now for Windows and Mac!

Viber lets everyone in the world connect. Freely!
Millions of Viber users call, text, and send photos to each other, worldwide- for free!

Viber calls are in HD quality and
often offer better sound quality than regular carrier networks.
100% FREE and SIMPLE TO USE!
Viber lets you send free messages as well as make free calls to other Viber users, on any device and network, in any country!
Get Viber for Windows
Get Viber for Mac
For more www.viber.com

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there аnd thаnκ you foг уour info – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm addіng this RSS to my еmail
    and could look out for much more of уour rеspective
    fascinating content. Maκe surе you uрdаte this again soon.


    Here is my website - viber for pc windows

    ReplyDelete

Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Free 1 Year Serial Number

Steganos Privacy Suite is a powerful application designed to keep your private data safe from unauthorized access. As the name implies it a...