Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Microsoft celebrates Christmas by offering 20GB of SkyDrive storage

Microsoft offers access to 20GB of additional storage on its SkyDrive cloud service for all owners of a Windows Phone 8 smartphone. A shot of inexpensive and convenient communication for users.
Microsoft offers a Christmas gift to all owners of a smartphone with Windows Phone 8.

They have received – or will soon – e-mail the Redmond announcing the news. They won 20 GB of additional storage space on the Microsoft cloud, namely SkyDrive.

6 comments:

  1. I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
    This post posted at this web page is actually nice.

    My web blog - free minecraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page
    regularly, this site is in factt pleasant and the viewers are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing online greater than 3 hours these days,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is beautiful price enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and
    bloggers made just right content as you did, the web will likely
    be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to
    be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other people that they will help, so here it
    happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this website from my buddy who told me concerning this website and now this time I am browsing this web
    site and reading very informative posts here.

    ReplyDelete

Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Free 1 Year Serial Number

Steganos Privacy Suite is a powerful application designed to keep your private data safe from unauthorized access. As the name implies it a...