Thursday, January 16, 2014

Don't reply to unsolicited email messages (spam)

By responding,
you only confirm that your email address is active.

Another thing you shouldn't do is click the "remove me" link in the message.
Links in email can point to an IP address other than the one you think it references.

-> The best thing you can do is just delete the message !

-> You can also block the sender,
then you will never receive email from that sender !!

Many free email service providers will allow you to easily report it as spam if you received it through MSN hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL or GMail.

6 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog.
    You have some really good posts and I feel I would
    be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
    really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

    Please send me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a few just right stuff here. Definitely worth
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you
    set to create the sort of wonderful informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great
    post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the valuable information you provide to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly.
    I'm reasonably sure I'll be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here!
    Best of luck for the following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very quickly this site will be famous amid all blogging people, due to it's nice articles or
    reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am no longer certain where you're getting your information,
    but good topic. I must spend a while learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I used to be searching for this
    information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete

Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Free 1 Year Serial Number

Steganos Privacy Suite is a powerful application designed to keep your private data safe from unauthorized access. As the name implies it a...