Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Get 60 million songs Free & no Ads No Sign up & Legal

Atraci is an application for Windows, Mac and Linux that lets you listen instantly to more than 60 million songs (way more than iTunes's 26 million).
 It requires NO sign up, displays NO ads and is 100% safe. & FREE

How does it work?

When searching, the app will use iTunes, Last.fm and SoundCloud to display song results (with cover, title, artist). It will then try to find the best match for this song on Youtube and stream the highest quality video stream.
No downloads, No torrents, completely decentralized and Legal!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll
    just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole
    thing. Do you have any recommendations for beginner blog writers?
    I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    my website free minecraft download

    ReplyDelete

Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Free 1 Year Serial Number

Steganos Privacy Suite is a powerful application designed to keep your private data safe from unauthorized access. As the name implies it a...