Sunday, July 1, 2018

MyScript Calculator Handwriting calculator App for Android & iOS Free

MyScript Calculator App perform mathematical operations naturally using your handwriting

just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time..



With MyScript Calculator you can solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself !

Below all list of suported operation :
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.

 MyScript Calculator used to be as a paid app but now offered free for a limited time.

To download for Your Android Devices App Store

To download for Your iOS Devices     Google Play

Enjoy ! 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you
    really recognise what you are talking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also consult with my website =). We could have a link exchange arrangement among us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: the best vpn for UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!,I really like your writing so much! percentage we keep up
    a correspondence extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to resolve my problem.
    May be that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, after reading this awesome post i am too happy to
    share my experience here with mates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views
    are good in favor of new viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to my father who stated to me concerning this web site, this weblog is
    actually awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not even know the way I ended up here, however
    I assumed this submit used to be great. I don't understand who you are however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger should you aren't already.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's remarkable to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all mates about this article, while
    I am also eager of getting knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance"
    between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a
    superb job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome.
    Excellent Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well
    written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it
    and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for
    the post. I will definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely happy
    to read everthing at alone place.

    ReplyDelete

Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Free 1 Year Serial Number

Steganos Privacy Suite is a powerful application designed to keep your private data safe from unauthorized access. As the name implies it a...